Currently, there are no positions available.
Tip for completing a City of San Jose job application:
- Fill in all of the application information.
- Use the “Save Draft” button every 5 minutes to save your application information. This prevents you from being logged out of the site while you are filling out your application and losing your data.
- Copy and paste your answers to a separate document (i.e. Microsoft Word file) to avoid losing them if your application does not save correctly.
- When you are finished filling out the application, click “Submit” at the bottom of the page.
- Follow the instructions to add demographic information and click “Submit”.
- Go back to “My Career Tools” and double check to see if the application has an “Applied” status.