Happy Hollow Park & Zoo offers exciting new adventures for all ages that will be sure to challenge the imagination and learning of your class through parallel play and exploration. …stand watch as a park ranger at the Redwood Lookout, or discover the zoologist in your student as they observe of the eating habits of the Fossa, Madagascar’s top predator. When you book a field trip with Happy Hollow new opportunities and adventures await your class at every turn.
none at this time.
From animals to conservation, Happy Hollow offers a variety of immersion experiences. For more enhanced learning programs Happy Hollow’s Education department offers many opportunities designed to meet your standards based learning requirements. For more details see the enclosed information.
Reserve a Picnic Area
Planning to bring your lunch? Reserve a private picnic area for your class today.
- 8 picnic areas are centrally located in the Five Point Forest and can accommodate 60 to 100 people.
- Clean tables, fenced, and shaded facilities offer a comfortable experience for your class.
- Reasonably priced and reserved for your entire stay, each area offers you the ability to conveniently store your lunches while your class explores Happy Hollow.
- Group Ticket (minimum 14 ticket purchase required) - $8.00
- Picnic Area - $50.00 - Available Monday through Friday for organizations affiliated with School (public, private, charter, or home); preschool (federal, state or private); school district; county office of education; child care facility.
- Parking - $6.00 per car
- Souvenir Goody Bags (optional) - $3.00 per bag (click here to see flyer)
Book Your Field Trip Today
Complete and send the Group Reservation Form to Happy Hollow Park & Zoo, Guest Services by fax, mail, or email. For more details call (408) 794-6400
- Group Reservation Form
- fax: (408) 794-6471
- email: email@example.com
- address: 1300 Senter Road, San Jose, CA 95112